- Get ready for a sugar rush You’re in for a treat.
- Start out with a medium sized mixing bowl and add in C of flour, ¼ C of sugar,
- tsp of baking powder and just a pinch of salt.
- Whisk all of the dry ingredients together and set those aside.
- In a small separate bowl, add in a heaping ½ C of creamy peanut butter and microwave it seconds at a time until it’s melted.
- Next you’ll add in tsp of vanilla extract and beaten egg, then mix it all together.
- There will be some streaks in it because of the peanut butter’s consistency but don’t worry if it doesn’t mix in smoothly.
- Here I’ve added the peanut butter mixture into a larger mixing bowl and added C of milk.
- Whisk it together and try to combine is as well as you can.
- Almost there Now you’ll take the dry ingredients, add them into the wet ingredients and stir it all together until it is combined.
- Last but not least, take ½ C of mini chocolate chips and just stir them into your batter.
Now you’ll take your pan with butter or pam and add in about ½ C of batter or a little ladle full to make your pancakes and spread them out so they are nice and even. Since they are peanut butter pancakes, they are a little more dense than normal. Once you see the sides bubbling a little bit, you can flip them over. To make the marshmallow syrup for these pancakes you’ll take ½ C of marshmallow fluff, tsp of vanilla extract and Tbsp of water. Microwave it seconds at a time until it has the syrup texture. I don’t always record myself plating up, but I thought these were looking too good not to. So there’s my pancakes, I added a pat of butter, and then just drizzle that syrup on top. There we have it Peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes with marshmallow syrup. Your family will not be able to resist it. Thank you so much for hanging out with me and learning how to make these.
- Get ready 1 C flour
- Get ready ¼ C sugar
- Get ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Get ready Pinch of salt
- Get ready ½ C peanut butter
- Get ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get ready 1 whole egg, beaten
- Get ready 1 C milk
- Get ready ½ C mini chocolate chips
How Make Marshmallow SyrupIngredients:
- Use 1 ½ C marshmallow fluff
- Use 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Use 2 Tbsp water
- Step 1 Add all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl.
- Step 2 Microwave in 10 second increments and stir until the consistency is smooth like that of a syrup.
- Step 3 Serve immediately.
How to make peanut butter cookies with sortedfood
Otherwise we wouldn't be in so as soon as that's combined the eggs are going in as well you can already smell that amazing peanut butter im also going to add a teaspoon of vanilla extract our self raising flour and bring all that together just slowly slowly and more raising agent in the form of baking powder this is hard work i cant be bothered you do it now your not far off you have got a nice mix there which is where we get to the most amazing bit of these cookies two bags of ready slated crisps so its going to add crunch amazing saltiness all you need to do is roughly crumble those into there you have got some big bits and some small bits its all about texture salt the smoothness of the peanut butter with this crispy texture its amazing these are the cookies
I had in Miami last year and i have been wanting to make them ever since ill take it from here you do this bit just grab a tray out which we have already lined with baking parchment right big dollops of our mix like so i want to get about on this tray and the nuts these are monkey nuts they are raw peanuts still in their shell all i need you to do is crack them open so we end up with just nits and hopefully still with their nice little red husk on as well great colour and what is really awesome is at this stage you can roll your stuff into cling film or grease proof paper and put them in the fridge and you can always have cookie dough ready to go and you can just take slice or pieces off eat it or cook them fresh oh man that's delicious lets do another one lets get another close up lets put some peanuts on top five or six of those on each cookie and that's it
Then they need to go into the oven for twelve minutes at degree Celsius our cookies have baked off nice and golden we've let them cool and now we are going to do some chocolate on top but to do that i'm going to make a quick piping bag just going to cut triangles out you do one and ill do the other so roll both corners up and towards the middle triangle so you have got a nice point there and seal it off just by folding those down and then what you have got is a perfect cone to pipe chocolate almost like that okay you hold that and we've got some chocolate here dark chocolate and all we've done is melt that down over a bowl of simmering water we can pour that straight in there like so lay it down and fold it over so your sealing in that chocolate a tiny little cut off this end we end up with something we can pipe our cookies with molten chocolate because chocolate and peanut we know is a great combination again chocolate and salt works because there is that popular brand of crisp chocolate flavour crisp isn't there. is there? there we go beautiful we have amazing chocolate peanut and ready slated crisp cookies.
Just as we have finished our cookies we have been joined by Foodrinkresep.blogspot.com so someone to actually taste them for real tell us what you think. Man this is good i love having you guys here really nice and light beautiful quite macarooney really nice whats the secret ingredient well you got peanut butter in there somewhere peanuts peanut butter its almost like you've got tiny hits of salted crisps in there like the salted caramel thing there you go salted caramel salted chocolate we thought you were going to go peanut what a pallet really good i mean the thing is you wouldn't know notice it unless you thought about it but actually it just makes you taste it more very very delicious i want the recipe awesome well if you want the recipe check out Foodrinkresep.blogspot.com and otherwise for more recipes click on Foodrinkresep.blogspot.com to see to Foodrinkresep.blogspot.com's food recipes. Thanks
You may also like our other recipes, so read at How to make chapati
4/ 5 of 1001 reviews