How to make mexican chicken tortilla soup at home delivery - Fajitas recipe

Foodrinkresep.blogspot.com | How to make mexican chicken tortilla soup at home delivery - Fajitas recipe. Tonight we are having chicken fajitas, my way. These fajitas are so versatile You can use anything. You can use seafood, beef chicken, turkey or even tofu. Tonight is fajita night and welcome to Tess's Kitchen. I have about a pound to pound and a half of sliced up chicken breast and I'm going to add the juice of half of this lemon. In goes a teaspoon of chili powder, aboutt a quarter teaspoon of cumin and a quarter teaspoon of black pepper. Going to add about a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and give it a good mix. See how big the slices are? And now for the rest of the ingredients we are going to be cooking.

Instructions

I have one green bell pepper sliced, one red bell pepper sliced, some white onions sliced, and one seeded finely diced jalapeno, tablespoon of minced garlic and black pepper. I knew I wanted some kind of relish or sauce on top. I had these tomatoes and they needed to used so i thought I'd make a little salsa. Here I have about a cup of finely diced tomatoes, about a half a cup of jarred roasted red bell peppers, one small can of green chilies, and one tablespoon of finely diced red onion.

We're just going to put everything in the bowl and give it a good mix. Adding a little bit of salt and pepper. Here is a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. And remember that other half of lemon, I'm going to add the juice. I'm also going to add half the chipotle pepper minced up fine. I'm going to put it in the refrigerator and let it chill until we get the cooking done. Another thing you can add to the salsa would be some chopped-up cilantro. We don't like it so I don't use it. Now for the cooking.

I'm using my large cast iron pan and I'm adding about to tablespoons of oil and then adding the chicken. I'm going to cook for - minutes until the chicken is done. It won't take long. I did not slice the chicken very thick. This smells awesome You can find this recipe and more of what I'm cooking on foodrinkresep.blogspot.com. Please remember to come visit me Now I'm just going to scoop out the chicken pieces and set them to the side.

Look at all that goodness on the bottom of the pan and we're going to use it Adding about a tablespoon of oil and all the vegetables and going to give it a good stir. I added some salt and pepper and now I'm adding about a quarter cup of water to help the vegetables cook.

Now the minced garlic. I'm going to let it cook... a minute or two to get those flavors going. Now my chicken is going back into the pan and don't forget to scrape in all those drippings. Give it a big stir and once it's all thoroughly mixed, it is done The sliced white onions that i used did not hold up very well during the cooking but they needed to be used.

You probably better using a sliced red or yellow onion. And now the fun part, the assembly i lightly heated the tortillas on both sides in my cast iron pan. For the fixin's I have my meat mixture, I have my salsa, some leafy greens, sour cream, a little bit of avocado slices and a squeeze of lime. This is what I happen to have but you can certainly add the toppings of your choice. Maybe some fresh parsley, cilantro, basil.... maybe add some black beans, corn, rice.

Of course, the chipotle pepper and jalapeno are optional. We love the heat and I love the smokiness that the chipotle pepper gives. There you go And there you have it These are chicken fajitas , my way. I hope I inspired you to make your own, love them and enjoy Please remember to hit the LIKE button and visit again foodrinkresep.blogspot.com for future recipe articles from my kitchen. Come visit again and enjoy.

Ingredients

Use 4-6 large tortillas
Use 1 - 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in strips
Use 1 thinly sliced green bell pepper
Use 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
Use 1 thinly sliced red onion - I had white scallion onions
Use 1 seeded and finely diced jalapeno - OPTIONAL
Use 1 tbsp minced garlic
Use 1 chipotle pepper (1/2 for the cooking and 1/2 for the salsa)
Use 1 tsp chili powder
Use 1/2 tsp cumin
Use 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Use juice of 1/2 lemon
Use 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

You can also read my other recipe, like how to make macaroni salad



Author:
4/ 5 of 1001 reviews